Wednesday 16 April 2008

Starting out creating art for arts sake

It's great creating something like a painting for family, friends or even a commission for a client.
Art is much more accessible these days with art shops in every town and supplies quite reasonable.
I never went to art college but always thought one day I would like to try and create something that means something to someone. It may be you are an accomplished artist and already have a platform for your work. if, however, you are just starting on the road to becoming an artist of merit then this is for you.

At last I have now got the opportunity to go to college one day a week and hope to produce work to post on this site. When I do I will be happy to read your comments about my work should you wish. I hope to share tips on how to be successful in selling art work.